Archive for the Performance Management Category

Time Management Tips for More Productive Employees

Time Management Tips for More Productive Employees

It’s easy to understand that some skills like creative thinking, math, or writing come easier to some than others. But new research has also taught us that skills like managing time or planning can be more natural for back-left brain individuals.In Dr. Katherine Benziger’s book, Thriving in

Read more

How to Spot and Address Poor Employee Performance with Business Intelligence

How to Spot and Address Poor Employee Performance with Business Intelligence

According to research conducted by Gallup, only 13% of employees in companies around the world stay actively engaged at work. The remaining 87% of employees are either partially or completely disengaged. Source: Gallup.comTo put it another way, 900 million employees are not engaged and 340 million employees

Read more
Mountain View

About

Allocable is a cloud-based automated time tracking and business intelligence (BI) software platform that provides  a complete visualization of your workforce and project productivity data empowering you to turn information into actionable insight to optimize and forecast performance with more certainty.

Headquarters

Allocable
319 Clematis St. Suite, #508
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
social@allocable.com
+650-503-3577

Follow Us

  •      
  •